Welcome

Hello everyone!
I would like to start by saying thank you for taking time out of your day to read this, I really appreciate it.

I have decided to start this blog for one reason, to express myself in a way i can’t anywhere else, and to share my hobbies with the world. This blog (for the moment) is going to be aimed at beauty, baking and photography as they are my main passions. I will also include what i call “deep thoughts” as i believe it is an important subject that needs its stigma surrounding it removed. You can vote for which topic you would like me to focus future blog posts on on the side bar.

Anyways, I very much look forward to sharing this crazy journey that is life with you all.

Lozza <3

PS - please leave any suggestions for my blog in the comments, I will be very grateful! (I will improve the state that is my home page, it will just take learning) Also, if you write a blog, please link it and i will be sure to check it out!

Finally, I have set up an instagram account to link with this blog so please click here  to follow me and stay up to date! xx

Comments

Popular Posts